1. User Opt In: The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based enrollment forms. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive autodialed or prerecorded marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in, and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us. While you consent to receive messages sent using an autodialer, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of Our mobile messages are sent using an automatic telephone dialing system (“ATDS” or “autodialer”). Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.
2. User Opt Out: If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Us in order to opt out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that alter, change, or modify the STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands, such as the use of different spellings or the addition of other words or phrases to the command, and agree that Digital Studio Co., Ltd and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
3. Program Description: Without limiting the scope of the Program, users that opt into the Program can expect to receive messages concerning the marketing, promotion, payment, delivery and sale of motorcycle parts, riding gear and related accessories. Messages may include checkout reminders.
4. Cost and Frequency: Message and data rates may apply. You agree to receive messages periodically at Our discretion. Daily, weekly, and monthly message frequency will vary. The Program involves recurring mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with Us.
5. Support Instructions: For support regarding the Program, text “HELP” to the number you received messages from or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that the use of this email address is not an acceptable method of opting out of the program. Opt outs must be submitted in accordance with the procedures set forth above.
6. MMS Disclosure: The Program will send SMS TMs (terminating messages) if your mobile device does not support MMS messaging.
7. Our Disclaimer of Warranty: The Program is offered on an "as-is" basis and may not be available in all areas at all times and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other changes made by your wireless carrier. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the receipt of any mobile messages connected with this Program. Delivery of mobile messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator and is outside of Our control. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered mobile messages.
8. Participant Requirements: You must have a wireless device of your own, capable of two-way messaging, be using a participating wireless carrier, and be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging service. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions.
9. Age Restriction: You may not use or engage with the Platform if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. If you use or engage with the Platform and are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or engage with the Platform, or are of adult age in your jurisdiction. By using or engaging with the Platform, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s Applicable Law to use and/or engage with the Platform.
10. Prohibited Content: You acknowledge and agree to not send any prohibited content over the Platform. Prohibited content includes:
- Any fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing, or stalking activity;
- Objectionable content, including profanity, obscenity, lasciviousness, violence, bigotry, hatred, and discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Pirated computer programs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code;
- Any product, service, or promotion that is unlawful where such product, service, or promotion thereof is received;
- Any content that implicates and/or references personal health information that is protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITEC” Act); and
- Any other content that is prohibited by Applicable Law in the jurisdiction from which the message is sent.
11. Miscellaneous: You warrant and represent to Us that you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to agree to these Terms and perform your obligations hereunder, and nothing contained in this Agreement or in the performance of such obligations will place you in breach of any other contract or obligation. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Any new features, changes, updates or improvements of the Program shall be subject to this Agreement unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time. Any updates to this Agreement shall be communicated to you. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this Agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes. By continuing to participate in the Program after any such changes, you accept this Agreement, as modified.
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
Text marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send text messages about our store, new products, and other updates. Updates include Checkout Reminders. Webhooks will be used to trigger the Checkout Reminders messaging system.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM THE PEOPLE THAT VISIT OUR BLOG, WEBSITE OR APP?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Use Live Chat, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site, or provide us with feedback on our products or services.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
To Personalize Your Experience And To Allow Us To Deliver The Type Of Content And Product Offerings In Which You Are Most Interested.
To Improve Our Website In Order To Better Serve You.
To Allow Us To Better Service You In Responding To Your Customer Service Requests.
To Administer A Contest, Promotion, Survey Or Other Site Feature.
To Quickly Process Your Transactions.
To Ask For Ratings And Reviews Of Services Or Products
To Follow Up With Them After Correspondence (Live Chat, Email Or Phone Inquiries)
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
DO WE USE 'COOKIES'?
Help Remember And Process The Items In The Shopping Cart.
Understand And Save User's Preferences For Future Visits.
Keep Track Of Advertisements.
Compile Aggregate Data About Site Traffic And Site Interactions In Order To Offer Better Site Experiences And Tools In The Future. We May Also Use Trusted Third-Party Services That Track This Information On Our Behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have implemented the following:
Remarketing With Google Analytics
Google Display Network Impression Reporting
Demographics And Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Opting out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
Within 1 Business Day
We will notify the users via in-site notification
Within 1 Business Day
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM ACT
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
Send Information, Respond To Inquiries, And/Or Other Requests Or Questions
Process Orders And To Send Information And Updates Pertaining To Orders.
Send You Additional Information Related To Your Product And/Or Service
Market To Our Mailing List Or Continue To Send Emails To Our Clients After The Original Transaction Has Occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
Not Use False Or Misleading Subjects Or Email Addresses.
Identify The Message As An Advertisement In Some Reasonable Way.
Include The Physical Address Of Our Business Or Site Headquarters.
Monitor Third-Party Email Marketing Services For Compliance, If One Is Used.
Honor Opt-Out/Unsubscribe Requests Quickly.
Allow Users To Unsubscribe By Using The Link At The Bottom Of Each Email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can:
Follow The Instructions At The Bottom Of Each Email.
Send Us An Email To email@example.com
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Digital Studio Co., Ltd
East Roppongi BLD 702, Roppongi 3-16-35
Minatoku Tokyo, JAPAN