Set contents: Body, box, instruction manual, warranty card are included in the instruction manual
Reinforced waterproof for daily life: 10BAR
Needle position automatic correction function From the product introduction "Edificis", a high-quality model that uses leather bands will appear
The base model EQW-T620 is a radio wave solar model that uses the built-in antenna to receive standard radio waves from Japan (2 stations), China, North America, the United Kingdom, and Germany, and automatically correct the time.
In addition, Casio's unique solar charging system can convert even a small amount of light, such as fluorescent lights, into power, enabling stable operation of various functions.
Edifice is a fusion of high-quality design and advanced technology
Tough solar (solar charging system)
● 10 ATM water resistant function If you set to a city where you can receive, you will receive stations that match the city.
The time difference is set by the selected city.
● Hand position automatic correction function
● World time: 29 cities (29 time zones, daylight saving time setting function) + UTC (universal coordinated time) time display, home time city replacement function
● Stopwatch (1/20 seconds, 24 hours (Total, with split)
● Battery charge warning function
● Power saving function (In a dark place, when a certain amount of time has passed, the hand movement is stopped to save power)
● Date and day of the week display
● Full auto calendar
● Driving time without solar power generation from full charge: When using the function: About 5 months When power saving: About 26 months Brand introduction Advanced technology and dynamic Metal analog watch "EDIFICE"
with design fusion
Model Number: EQW-T620L-2AJF
Review on this item
No review on this item...