Europe, UK ,Russian Federation : Saturday, Aug 13 ~
United States : Wednesday, Aug 10 ~
Australia : Friday, Aug 12 ~
Asia : Thursday, Aug 11 ~
UAE : Friday, Aug 12 ~
Order within 3 Hours 38 mins with Scheduled Delivery. If you place an order within this time, We will ship Wednesday, Aug 10 2022. This delivery time is calculated by DHL and FedEx. You can check the exact delivery date on checkout page.
Full refund if not genuine. Full or partial refund, if the new item is not as described.
Read our Return Policy.
The GM-110 series is based on the GA-110, a combination digital and analog display model, from the hard and fashionable Metal Covered line of G-Shock toughness watches with stainless steel bezels, which have been evolving in pursuit of unrelenting strength since their release in 1983.
The GM-110RB has a special rainbow IP (ion-plated) stainless steel bezel and dial with a multi-colored paint job on the in-dials. The dial features a distinctive Y-shaped piece that balances the digital display with the hour and minute hands for enhanced legibility.
- World time: 48 cities (31 time zones with daylight saving time setting) + UTC (Coordinated Universal Time), home time city switching functio
- Stopwatch (1/100th of a second, 1,000th of a second with a split
- Timer (set unit: 1 minute, maximum set: 24 hours, measured in 1 second increments)
- Five time alarms (one with a snooze function) and a time signal
- fully automatic calendar
- 12/24-hour display switching
- Operation sound ON/OFF switching function
- LED light (with auto-light, super-illuminator, afterglow function, and afterglow time switch (1.5 sec. or 3 sec.))
- Accuracy: Average monthly difference of ±15 seconds
- Battery life: Approx. 3 years
- LED: White
- Case size (H x W x D): 51.9 x 48.8 x 16.9mm
- Weight: 93g